This article was reviewed August 18, 2023.
Have another location on Toast that needs to be added to Sling? Adding a second or additional location can be accomplished by the following steps.
1. In your Toast account, find the "Scheduling" icon on the left navigation bar. Then click the connection icon next to the location that is still showing as not connecting to Sling.
2. Confirm that you would like to connect to Sling
3. Log into your Sling account
4. Once logged in, you will be asked to confirm that you would like to integrate your Toast and Sling accounts
5. Once connected, you may be prompted to map any existing Sling locations to the Toast location you are trying to add. If this is a new location in Sling, select "It's a new location"
6. Similarly, you may be asked to specify which employees from Toast need to correspond to existing Sling employee profiles. If these employees do not yet exist in Sling, you will select "It's a new employee".
7. After a few seconds of the two applications syncing, you will see a message confirming that the Toast-Sling integration was complete. .
Congratulations! You have successfully added another location to your Sling account! 🎉
You can manage the connection of these accounts in the Scheduling tab of the Toasttab website:
Need help with setting up a new Toast+Sling integration? Click here.
Make sure you configure your Sling account to fit your company's needs! Check out this overview for the integration to better understand how everything works.
Click here if you need to create a new Sling account for your existing Toast subscription.
Get the admin manual for the Toast+Sling integration.
Check out these details on schedule enforcement to ensure your employees are clocking into the correct shifts.