Shift tasks can be reviewed and completed from different places. We tried to make it as easy as possible for your employees to check their to do list during their shift.
From the App:
Your employees can access their tasks from different places on the app. Each place allows the employee to have access to the task, see its details and complete the task and the subtasks.
- The easiest way for your employees to review their tasks is to go to the Task page, from there they can see their tasks for each day.
- On the schedule, employees can see their task when looking at the details of their shifts.
- If there is a task attached to the shift they are clocking in, the time clock view will contain a link to the task(s)
From the Website:
On web, employees can access their task the same way as on the app. When clocking in, checking their schedule or the task page, they will always be able to see their assigned task and complete them from there
- The task page will show every task assigned to them, they can customize the range to see more than one day. Tasks assigned to coworkers are not visible to them on this view.
- From their shift:
- When clocking in and out:
From the Kiosk:
Your employees will also be able to review and complete their tasks from the Kiosk. Tasks assigned to their shift will be displayed to them after inputting their PIN.