If you need to edit multiple shifts quickly due to a mistake or a last minute change, you can easily do that with our bulk edit feature.
To edit multiple shifts at once, follow these steps:
- Start by selecting the shifts you want to edit by clicking on the checkbox that appears when you hover the mouse pointer over the shift.
- Click on the pencil icon that will appear at the top left side of your schedule (once shifts are selected). ✏️
- An editing window will appear. Here, you can choose what information you would like to change (such as start time, end time, break, position, publish/unpublish, etc). It's possible to add multiple fields of info within this popup.
- Once you have made your changes, hit the "Save" button.
- Your selected shifts will be updated simultaneously.
This feature is part of the Premium & Business plan